Total Pageviews

Friday 9 September 2011

There Is Power In The Blood of Jesus! Use it, pray it, plead it!

A lot of us are going through quite a lot at the moment and we are wondering, “when will it all end?” I cannot guarantee you and give you the perfect answer of when it will all end but one thing I know is that in spite of it all, Jesus said in His Word that He would never leave us nor forsake us, that is if we believe and put our trust in Him. There is power in the Blood of Jesus. No matter what you may be going through right now I pray that the peace of God will surround you and carry you through.

I would encourage you today to put your trust in Him and pray the prayer below. Please make sure you pray it everyday, first thing in the morning and last thing at night.  It will make a difference in your life, why?  Because the blood of Jesus speaks, demons tremble and flee when they hear any confession about the blood of Jesus.  Try it and see, things will surely improve for you if you dont give up on your confession.  I wish you many blessings and victory upon victory in all aspects of your life.  This is a spiritual warfare weapon, please use it.

Confess this prayer:
"Father,

In the name of Jesus, I plead the Blood of Jesus on my entire physical body, on my entire soul and on my entire spirit. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any demons that may try and come against me. I Plead the Blood of Jesus against any humans that may try and come against me.

I plead the Blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophe's that may come against me. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any diseases, illnesses or sicknesses that could possibly come against me.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I have full faith and belief that the Blood of Jesus will now protect me against all of the things that I have just pled His Blood on.

Thank you Father.  Thank you Jesus."

(Written by Freda Ladé-Ajumobi 2011 © All rights reserved.)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen,thank you