Total Pageviews

Monday 18 February 2013

May God's Peace Abide with You

As I was praying and worshipping in the presence of God today, the Spirit of the Lord began to speak to me and God instructed me to write the words below.  They are not my own words; they are the words of Jesus to you.  I pray you are blessed as you read.

This is what He had to say to you:

“I am the LORD, the Creator of every living thing; I am your all in all.  What would you like me to be to you in this hour?  I am your peace, your keeper, your rear guard and your defence.  I am everything, your all in all.  I am your deliverer, your friend, your Saviour and King.  I am willing and able to do exceedingly more than you can ever expect or think.  I am your all in all.  I am your provider, your peace and all that you can imagine me to be.  I am the Lamb of God.  The Lamb that was slain, the King that laid down His life for you.  I paid the ultimate price for your life, the price that no man could pay.  I am your all in all.  I laid down my life and shed my blood for you and I gave you the victory through the blood that I shed on Calvary.  I have given you the power to overcome all the powers of darkness.  I am your all in all.  My grace is sufficient for you and my mercy and faithfulness is with you at all times.  Where sin abounds, grace abounds even more.  I am your all in all.  I am your peace in troubled times, your wisdom and your hope.  I took your shame and gave you confidence.  When you fall down I pick you up.  You are mine and I am yours.  I am the Lamb of God that was slain.  I died for you so that you might be free from all burdens that weigh on you.  I died so you can be free from guilt and shame.  You are my treasure and my precious jewel.  I am your all in all.  I am your all in all.  I am everything you can ever need in this life.  Without me in your life, there is no hope for tomorrow.  I am your peace.  I am the way, the truth and the life.  I am the way into eternity, I am the life in you, I am the One that makes a way where there seems to be no way.  I am the One that has kept you alive, I gave my last breath for you.  I am the One that called you and justified you.  I shed my blood for you and I made a way into eternal salvation.  My blood is the one and only sacrifice that is acceptable to God.  There is no other way to the Father, but by me.  Come unto me when you are weary and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.  I am your peace.  I am the one who has all the power to carry your burdens.  I will give you my yoke that is easy and my burden that is light.  I am the one who has the wisdom to lead you and give you direction.  I was here before the world began.  Before you were formed in your mother’s womb, I knew you.  I am the Son of God, I am Emmanuel God with us, I am the Bread of life, the Rose of Sharon and the Lilly of the valley.  I was sent to you to serve you and lift you out of the miry clay.  No man can measure my worth.  I took you out of the miry clay and set your feet on the solid Rock of salvation.  I was crucified and laid behind the stone.  I lived to die, rejected and alone.  I did all this because of you.  It was you I was thinking of above all, I was thinking about you then, I am thinking about you now and I shall be thinking about you for eternity.  I am praying for you even now.  My mercy is with you and my faithfulness will not depart from you.  You are mine and I am yours.  I am the One that was sent to set the captives free.  I love you more than you can imagine.  My love for you is immeasurable; it goes beyond what words can describe.  Don’t give up on me, I am here for you and speaking to you right now.  Let me help you and set you free.  I died for you and for all that you stand for.  I took the shame, the guilt, rejection and all the abuse because of you.  It was you I was thinking of all along, I thought of you and took it all.  Above all, you are mine says the Lord, and I love you with an everlasting love.”

God loves you and wants you to experience peace in this life and in the life to come.  The Bible says we can only have peace through our Lord Jesus Christ. 

“We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (Romans 5:1)
We can only experience peace, abundance and eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ, so I would like to lovingly encourage you that if you do not know Jesus Christ to please confess the prayer below.  God bless you as do so.

Steps to peace with God:  PRAYER

How to Pray:


Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Saviour. In Your Name.
Amen.


God's Assurance: His Word 
If you prayed this prayer, the Bible says ...

“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”  
—Romans 10:13


May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ abide with you now and forever... Amen.

(Written by Freda Ladé-Ajumobi, 2013 © All rights reserved.) 


No comments: