Total Pageviews

Monday 21 October 2013

May Your Dream Never Die

Dream On (94 kb)

There are giant dream killers out there in the form of friends, colleagues, acquaintances and sometimes even your own family.  The story of Joseph in the Bible is proof of what happens when you have a dream and your own family become your enemies because of jealousy and insecurity (Read Genesis 37).  Joseph's brothers disliked him because of his dream and plotted to kill him.  You see, the enemy is a dream killer.  Perhaps he is trying to kill your dreams?

The Lord said I should encourage you that no matter what negative comments you may hear you must not let your dream die.  Have you got a vision, goal or a dream you’d like to see come to pass?  The Lord said you must not let your dream die.  Are things proving difficult, it feels like nothing is ever going to happen and you are on the verge of giving up on your dreams, goals and aspirations?  I can hear the Lord saying,


“My child, don’t let your dream die, don’t give up on your dreams.  I created you and put dreams in your heart; I birthed you with dreams.  Before I created you I dreamt about you. Before you were formed in your mother’s womb, I knew you, I dreamt about you, I visualised
you…you are my dream.  Since the day you were born, the enemy hated you and tries to kill your dreams and visions.  I encourage you today, don’t let your dream die, I am here to help you, I am your Keeper, the glory and lifter of your head.  The enemy hates you because I love you.  He tries to make you believe that I don’t care about my own.  You are mine and I love you with an everlasting love.

Don’t allow negativity and discouragement to kill your dream.  I want you to dream big and have faith that all things are possible."

But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:26)

 
"You must not allow adversity, disappointments, broken promises or negative comments to kill your dream.  Don’t allow the enemy to put you off or make you give up on what you believe.  Have faith and stand strong. Only the strong make it to the end.  I believe in you, but you must believe and have faith that you can do it and that you will make it.  If you fall down, you must get back up again.  Fighters don’t quit, only losers give up.  I encourage you my child, don’t give up and throw the towel in, rise up and fight back.  Learn to say “No” to the enemy.  Have I not said in my Word that you must resist the devil?  You have to resist the devil after you have submitted yourself to me and he will flee from you.”
"Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will
come to you.” (Job 22:21) NIV


"Submit
to God, and you will have peace; then things will go well for
you.” (Job 22:21) NLT
“Yield now and be at peace with Him; thereby good will come to you.”
(Job 22:21) NASB


My prayer for you today
I pray that your dreams will not die.  I pray in times of disappointment that you will pick yourself up and dare to dream again.  I pray you will be resilient and resist the devil and he will flee from you.  I pray that God will send helpers your way to help promote and elevate you to a higher place.  I pray that whatsoever you lay your hands on shall prosper.  I pray that you shall prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers.  I pray that every
disappointment in your life will be turned into a blessing.  I pray you will be the head and not the tail, you will be above only and not beneath.  I pray if you fully obey the Lord and carefully follow all His commands that all the blessings will come on you according to Deuteronomy 28: 1-12,

I pray that the LORD God will set you high above all the nations on earth.  You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks. Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven. The LORD will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to.

The LORD your God will bless you in the land he is giving you. The LORD will establish you if you keep His commands and walk in obedience to him. Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they will fear you. The LORD will grant you abundant prosperity in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground in the land you are living in right now. I pray that the LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations, but will borrow from none. The LORD will make you the head, not the tail.

If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. I encourage you today, do not turn aside from God, to the right or to the left.  He is the Creator of all things and He will make your dreams come true according to His will in Jesus name.  Amen.

Have a blessed day and thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

(Written by Freda Ladé-Ajumobi 2013 © All rights reserved.)

3 comments:

tacs said...

thank you for making my day...

tacs said...

Thank you for making my day of your prayers.

Blessed said...

Thank you for this wonderful message and prayer. It has given me so much hope and encouragement. I will fix my eyes on the Lord and trust in Him alone.