Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 February 2015

May The Lord Be Your Strength and Your Help in Time of Trouble

I feel very strongly in my heart that the Lord is saying to you, 

"My child, I see your troubles and your struggles. You are going through so much, you've had enough.  I see your tears and I hurt even as you hurt.  I see you are on the verge of giving up and packing it in.  You wonder, is there really a God up there?  If there is a God, then why am I going through so much?  I see your pain is becoming unbearable and you are becoming weary.  You are thinking, worrying, anxious and your peace has left you.  You are desperate for a solution to your problems.  

I want you to know that I am walking with you. I have not left you forsaken.  You are not alone.  Your tears mean a lot to me and I hurt when you hurt.  You are wondering and asking, "Lord, do you feel my pain?"  My answer to you is, yes, I feel your pain more than you can imagine. I feel your sorrows and infirmities.  Because of my love for you, I chose to die for you.   I was despised and rejected, yet, I chose to die for you.  I bore your griefs and carried your sorrows so you might walk in freedom.  No, you are not alone, I am walking with you and also talking to you.  I have made a way out for you."
He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Surely He has borne our griefs, And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. (Isaiah 53: 3-4)

"It is my love for you that made me sacrifice my life for you.  I died so you might be healed, I died so you would be victorious, I died so that you might have life and have it more abundantly. I would not have gone to the Cross to die in vain.  If I did not love you, I would not have shed my blood and died for you."

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
He was oppressed and He was afflicted,Yet He opened not His mouth;
He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
So He opened not His mouth. (Isaiah 53: 5-7)
"I died for you, I am touched by your sufferings because I myself know what it means to suffer.  I was beaten, bruised, despised, spat at and wrongly accused.  I was nailed to the Cross to die.  I suffered from hatred, rejection, mockery and abandonment.  I suffered the loss of friends, I suffered from hunger, exhaustion and physical pain.  I was denied and forsaken by my friends, I was left lonely and abandoned.  I went through a lot of pain and suffering.  If there is something you are suffering from, I have suffered in some like manner. I was subjected to all the kinds of trials and pain that you are subjected to and I  am here to help you.  Yes, I do feel your pain.  I have compassion for you and I love you.  

I want you to trust me that I will not leave you abandoned.  I am here to carry you through, I am here to help you and to lead you out of your pain.  Put your trust in me, lean on me and let me help you.  Lean on my everlasting arms.  I know you are tired and weary.  I want you to surrender all to me now.  Don't postpone it, surrender all to me now.  I am here with outstretched arms, will you surrender all to me?  I am able to carry you through.  Trust me and don't doubt me.  I am able."

This is the word of the Lord to you, are you willing to surrender all?  If you are, then please pray this prayer with me. I want you to confess it:  

"Dear Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner and ask for your forgiveness.  I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead.  I turn from my sins and invite you to come into my heart and life.  I want to trust and follow you as my Lord and Saviour.  I give all my burdens to you and I receive your peace into my heart.  Come and help me and give me the strength I need to continue in this life.  I pray in your mighty name.  Amen.

(Written by Freda Ladé-Ajumobi, 2015 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: